It is now time for Week #2 of our Scrappin' Moms Idol 2 Challenges.
And these creative ladies makes it to the next round!
The Challenge for Week #2 is...
"A Color is a Color is a Color"
Design Concept: Color Theory & Harmony
- Create a 12 x 12 layout using ONLY the colors in this given color combination: RED, ORANGE, VIOLET and GREEN
- Use of shades for the given colors will be allowed.
- Use of Black & White will only be allowed for your title, journaling and as accent pieces
- Use five (5) photos of different sizes in your layouts. No two photos should be of the same size.
- Each color must be used in your layout
- Photos for this challenge must not have been used in any previous layouts (both International or Local)
Your layouts will be judged based on these criteria:
Color Balance 25%, Originality and Creativity 25%, Photo Quality 15%, Journaling 15%, Overall Impact 20%
- All entries must be submitted by August 28 (Thursday) on or before 10:00am
- Email your entries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- File size of each of your photos should be no larger than 300KB
- Submit a maximum of 3 shots of your LO -- one full shot (required) and 2 detail shots (optional)
- Include your Full Name and Title when submitting your layouts
- Include Journaling, Materials List and any additional notes in the body of your email to facilitate uploading