Thursday, July 23, 2009

SMI 3 Idol Pick of the Week (Round 2)

The buzz is over.

Idol Cookie has chattered about her pick for Round 2 of the SMI 3 Challenge...

O & D by Diane Miraballes


"I love this page because I was so amazed on how Diane was able to interpret and execute week 2 challenge criteria. I love her choice of paper which truly blends with the over all look of the layout. I also love the effect of the flowers being used as a stamp on her page which gave more character to the paper that she used. And my favorite part was... i love how she used the packaging of the AC Metalgrams to add the embossed effect to the other small photos she used on her page. It also gave her pics a sense of balance without overwhelming the main picture. I also like what she did with the title... just gave me the illusion that it was floating. If you look closely at her page....simple colors yet full of dimensions. Congrats Diane! Your page is amazing!"

Job well done Diane!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Diane!:-) You deserve to be POTW. Ang ganda talaga ng LO mong ito!

Candy said...

Congratulations, Diane! A really beautiful LO worthy of being THE choice for the week!

Faye said...

Congrats Diane!:)

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Congrats Diane! I love that LO too!

Gracie Ann Tan said...

Congrats Diane! I love that LO too!

Chiqui said...

Congrats! Winner talaga layout mo na yan!

diane said...

Thanks everyone! Thanks cookie and scrappinmoms! mwuah!