- CHRISTMAS QUOTE. Your layout must have a Christmas quote. We encourage you to bring a list of possible quotes you’re going to use on your layouts.
- PHOTOS. Photos used for this challenge should easily be recognizable as Christmas photos. Photos can be in any sizes or colors. You must use atleast 3 photos for this challenge. Photos must not been used in any of your layouts both local and international. We encourage you to bring as many Christmas photos as you can for this challenge.
- JOURNALING. Journaling for this round must be handwritten on the challenge proper including the Christmas quote that you are going to use. No pre-printed journaling please.
- CHALLENGE KIT. You will be provided with a challenge kit and you are required to use everything in the kit, but you may also add anything to enhance your layout further. You must use at least one item bought from any of the suppliers on that day. Submit your receipt together with your entry.
Grand Finale participants will gather in the designated challenge area 1 hour before the start of the challenge. During this period:
- The challenge kit will be distributed.
- The specific challenge mechanics will be given.
- All questions regarding the final challenge will be entertained.
- Last minute purchases of materials/embellishments may be made.
No questions regarding the Grand Finale Challenge will be entertained
until the Pre-Challenge Session.