From Nette of MLA:
Host: Nette Madero & Marisa K (My Little Attic & Scrapboks Hawaii)
Hi everyone! Looking forward to seeing you this coming Saturday!!! MLA and
Hawaii Scrapbooks will be having a big big sale (the entire store!) starting Feb
15 to Feb 17. For those who can't attend the EB, please check out the online
store. You can e-mail me too for the list. Lots of surprises for the attendees
too and wonderful demos from Donna Espiritu Cabbie Lopez and Candy Lagazon. We will make sure it will be worth your trip to the south :-)
Date: February 16, 2008 (Saturday)
Time: 10am - 5pm
Contribution: P 150.00
Venue: 394 San Rafael Street, Ayala Alabang Village (From Madrigal gate, left on San Enrique then left again on San Rafael. It's the 2nd house on the right)
- ALL ITEMS ARE 15% - 40% OFF during the EB.
- Announcement of Winners for the Scrapbooks Hawaii - Autumn Leaves Stamps Challenge and My Little Attic - KI Pop Culture Layout and KI Lace Cardstock Challenge
- RAK TABLE - What's a RAK Table? It has been a known fact that "one man's trash is another's treasure". With this in mind, MLA/SH are offering the EB participants usage of the RAK Table we'll provide during the EB. We also encourage all participants to add to the RAK Table any scrap items--sticker sheets with leftover stickers/letter, scrap paper (3x5 or more) that you don't like, buttons, eyelets, brads, etc. that you can't find any use for and also didn't want to discard. These are great RAK ITEMS! The main purpose of the RAK is to be able to share with everyone, and to be fair, we have to set RAK Table RULES (to be announced later)You can contribute to the RAK Table by bringing in your scraps for the EB.
- Hourly Door Prizes and a Grand Prize Winner c/o MLA & SH.
- Special Demo courtesy of SH & MLA Demo to be conducted by Donna, Cabbie and Candy
- SCRAP CHALLENGE Please bring your photos for this challenge. No specific theme. Details to be announced at the EB.
My Little Attic Challenges
1st challenge -Using Pop Culture papers and embellishments, create an altered art project and 1 layout. 2 or more patterned papers should be used. Here's where your ability to mix and match papers comes in :-)Challenge no. 2 - Make 3 different cards using one lace cardstock of KI.
Scrapbooks Hawaii Challenges
Challenge 1 - Create your own patterned paper and embellishments using any Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps. From the patterned paper(s) and embellishments created from the Autumn Leaves clear stamps, create a 2-page 12x12 layout using multiple photos (at least 5 pictures).Challenge 2 - Create 3 cards using any Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps and Papers. No mixing of other papers and embellishments--these cards will be purely Autumn Leaves stamps and products.
MLA challenge entries will be emailed to Nette at email@example.com. SH challenge entries will be emailed to Marisa at firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be submitted on or before February 8th to be judged. Winners will be announced in the February EB (Feb 16). Wonderful scrapbooking items in store for the winners.All purchases made for the challenge will be 15% off. We look forward to seeing your layouts/cards soon!