Core technique to be maintained:
- Hidden Journalling (with hinge diecut from sizzix) and the daisy die cut which is part of the demo.
Materials in kit:
- die cuts hinge and daisy, sizzix letters for title, foam to 3d.
- You can use glaze and brown paint.
- Background paper 5.5 x 5 inchesPhoto mat 6 x 3 inches
- Patterned paper 2.5 x 2.5(2pcs for daisy flower)
- 2 strips of patterned paper
- excess cardstock for backing (after background punched holes)
- foam for 3d effect of flowers
- glaze ink for edges
Technique for the page layout:
Layout – punched holes for background paper dimension (backed with pps)
Accent – daisy flower paper piecing with 3d effect. Flower is glazed for added effect.
Journalling – Using a flap with hinge for hidden journalling
Title – diecut from sizzix