Core technique: WeavingMaterials
To be provided in kit: Die-cut chipboard charm, book plate, pocket, button,ribbon, ARTIST letters
- Photo size: 3.5 x 2.5(portrait orientation)
- Pocket (3.5x2.5)for hidden journaling12 strips in 4 different patterned papers for weaving
- Chipboard/Cork for buckle cut in Sizzix machine
- 2 Sizzix cut bookplates in pattern paper1 button, 4 brads
- Titles to be preprintedor stamped
- Eyelet setter for punchingholes of last strip
Technique for the page layout
Layout – combine ribbon/pattern paper as a texture background.
Add brads & buttons for added dimension
Title- Using precut Sizzix bookplates with brads in your title
Journalling – Using a pocket with hidden journaling (hand written)
Accent – Using a cork/chipboard which was painted & glazed as a fun & functional accent.